Jose Fowler Auckland, NZ
- +64 21 369537 (New Zealand, Mobile Phone)
- +64 9 2812904 (New Zealand, Auckland Phone)
- +61 38 0808098 (Australia, Melbourne Phone)
- +44 203 5191561 (UK, Central London Phone)
I've lived in the Maungawhau subdivision for 23 years with my wife Sally and our children.
I've represented the views and opinions of our neighbourhood for many years via community associations, including Eden Park Residents Association.
I'm a community-first person, endorsing proper consultation before making decisions that affect our neighbourhood.
I'm deeply concerned about safety and crime in our area, so this year formed the Mt Eden Community Patrol with CPNZ and the Police. I'm a volunteer for this and the Mt Roskill Patrol.
Passionate about the climate, my house runs on solar and I'm converting a classic car to electric, sharing my experiences with others so they can do the same.
As a Cycling NZ Accredited Coach, I understand what makes effective bike routes in the city.
I believe preservation of our neighbourhood’s heritage and character is important.
Coaching Teams with Commitment, Focus, Openness, Respect & Courage since 1993
·  ScrumMaster® ·
· Agile · Scrum · ScrumMaster® (CSM) · Product Owner ·
· 39+ Years Commercial I.T. Experience (since June 1983)
· Have lived in Mount Eden, Auckland since 1999 in our 1903 Villa and passionate about the preservation of heritage in our neighbourhood
· Trained in both First Aid and Mental Health First Aid
· Cycling New Zealand Accredited Coach
( Diocesan School for Girls, Coach of the Year 2019 ) St Cuthberts College Coach 2022
· Culinary Judge (Sueca's International Paella Valenciana Contest 2017, New Zealand Pie Awards 2018)
· 10 x Ironman Finisher (2007-2013)
( Taupo New Zealand, Melbourne, Port Macquarie, Busselton Australia, Langkawi Malaysia, Lanzarotte Spain, Nice France, Penticton Canada, Kailua-Kona USA x 2 )
· 2 x Escape from Alcatraz Triathlon Finisher (2012-2013)
· Played Rugby for Nuneaton, Market Bosworth, Leicester, Hinckley,
Aylesford, Blackheath & Eden, NZ
· 450+ Skydives and 300+ Scuba Dives
· Seasoned Traveller (visited over 40 countries)
· Restoring Electric Morris Minor (1955 Split Screen)
· Married for a very long time with loads of kids / grandkids and have the best Dad Jokes ever!
· Owner of JackThePigeon
· Volunteer/Member of Mt Eden Community Patrol and Mt Roskill Community Patrol
· Volunteer/Supporter of Hauturu-o-Toi / Little Barrier Island Trust
· Volunteer/Supporter of Allison Roe Trust
· Volunteer/Member of Pest Free Mt Eden
· Chairperson of the Eden Park Residents Association Inc for 11 years (2008-2019), representing the voice of the neighbourhood.
· Provided governance support to Greenpeace New Zealand as a member of the Greenpeace New Zealand Voting Assembly
· Raising awareness for Algalita Marine Research & Education who are leaders in the movement to end plastic pollution via a product brand called "I give a Shit"